• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What is the pay like on Merseyrail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cj229202

I have an interview for station assistant tomorrow and was wondering if anyone knew what the pay is like and how frequently e.g weekly or monthly.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

red2005

Don't know what the wages are like for that grade but if they're like other tocs you're paid 4 weekly.

sw1ller

Established Member
I can confirm ATW are 4 weekly and only people paid differently are the on board trolley staff.

Merseyrail Station Assistants are on about £20,300 basic (recent rise not sure of exact figure), plus Sundays as overtime. Next payday is Oct 6th, and as Red2005 wrote, every fourth Friday after.

Cj229202

Ok sorry, I was referring to At seat catering just presumed that they aeee the same as arriva staff because it is a subsidiary company under Arriva. Thanks for that information guys really appreciated. My interview went well I think fingers crossed hey

tiptoptaff

Established Member
Ok sorry, I was referring to At seat catering just presumed that they aeee the same as arriva staff because it is a subsidiary company under Arriva. Thanks for that information guys really appreciated. My interview went well I think fingers crossed hey

Status
Not open for further replies.