What is this DRS movement from Newport docks (sims group)?

Shaza

Whilst checking for freight at Bristol I came across this odd movement.

https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/R02068/2020-02-03/detailed

I don’t get why that would be a freight service from Newport docks (sims group) terminating at Bristol temple meads.

What’s also odd is that the operator is DRS and the description of service says “Abellio”.

I’m at a complete loss about what this could be and if it will even run.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JN114

Established Member
There's no inbound working on RTT (for three previous days).
RTT isn’t an authoritative source of train running information. I’ve run trains under VSTP arrangement that haven’t ever shown up in RTT before or after the event.

krus_aragon

Established Member
RTT isn’t an authoritative source of train running information. I’ve run trains under VSTP arrangement that haven’t ever shown up in RTT before or after the event.
Of course. All I had to show was a lack of evidence, rather than evidence of no trains. I made sure to mention RTT in order to give the appropriate (lack of) authority to the information.

Southern Dvr

Bit of a mystery this one. No sign of where it goes or what it does after getting to Bristol.

also runs on Wednesday.

Shaza

The movement has just been activated on RTT. I know it doesn’t confirm that it will ever move but it at least suggests something may happen.

Dren Ahmeti

If it’s any help, it was 0Z37 and supposedly operated by DRS.

The line code/platform “SPR” at Temple Meads is what’s throwing me off.
I believe that’s the station siding either between 5-7 or 3-5, as its path is on the Down Filton Main and through Bristol East Jct on the Down Main too.