• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What is this route??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack123

Hello,
I've just been looking through my computer files and ive come across some images what I now really want to know where can I get this route!!! In 2010 a BVE website closed down, BVE London? anyone remember? and in there last couple of days, they let BVE users download all the WIP Trains. I downloaded the Victoria Line 2009 stock. The file wasn't that great, it only came with some sounds and a load of strange screen shots. However the screen shots, show a Victoria Line route, what is the most detailed and realistic looking route that I have ever come across. The screen shots are labeled, "DriverTraining 2010-02-27 22-15-05-07". Has anybody got a clue where i can get this route from. I have attached the files for people to look at. DriverTraining 2010-02-27 22-15-05-07.jpg DriverTraining 2010-02-27 22-11-51-84.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pebbens

Wow miss driving on BVE - can't recall which route that is though.

Jack123

I bet you would miss it, I know I would, and not to worry, but really what I wanted to know was is it out there somewhere for BVE?

slick

Now I dont know where to get this route, but I can tell you im 90% sure its the Victora line. The first screenshot appears to be the tunnel mouth from northumberland park depot and the second appears to be the washer plant in the depot. Modelled very accuratley from what I can see.

EDIT: Having done a bit of reasearch, It isnt BVE. Its the MSTS Victoria Line using 2009 stock.

Last edited:

christopher

I don't think that's BVE. If I remember rightly they took the cab from a LU simulator of which this looks like.

Established Member
As far as I'm aware that's an official training simulator which is used by LU, not BVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.