• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What routes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAS

Hi,
I've just got a new computer and I wonder what BVE routes/trains I ought to redownload and if possible page address as I don't have them in favourites on this one yet. By the way I've already downloaded Cross-City South.
Thanks In Advance
Tom

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
You might wan the East London Line, the Ramsbury line and, if can say, the Richwell Netwiork when it is released soon! :D :P

T

Tom

Nah you can't show off your own.

You'll need to download the HST and the 96TS when they are finished!

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
But as they're not, I'd ask that we can stick to the topic Mr Admin ;)

The Snap

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Nah you can't show off your own.

LOL!
I must say, I added a 2km straight into the route just for the HST! :D Can't wait for the HST release! :)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
2km? Is that all? :lol:

I'd suggest getting the Moorgate to Drayton Park route. Awesome for truely testing a new loco or unit. BVE2 only it might be mind. I love it to bits. Trashing a HST, 52 or 37408 down it at 80mph, niiiiiiice.

Guinness

Established Member
FGWFan said:

I'd suggest getting the Moorgate to Drayton Park route. Awesome for truely testing a new loco or unit. BVE2 only it might be mind. I love it to bits. Trashing a HST, 52 or 37408 down it at 80mph, niiiiiiice.

In a tunnel? Sounds brilliant fun......

Coxster

Established Member
Chaz said:
FGWFan said:

In a tunnel? Sounds brilliant fun......
The site it is hosted on is good too - http://www.virtual-rail.co.uk ;)

Andy

dose anyone know if there is any transpenine express routes of northen routes starting at york out for bve i.e. york to man airport or york to blackpool

Guinness

Established Member
andy said:
dose anyone know if there is any transpenine express routes of northen routes starting at york out for bve i.e. york to man airport or york to blackpool

There are none.

The Snap

Established Member
andy said:

There will be a TPE route soon - it's callled the Richwell Network! :P After this project, I may consider making a locl non-fictional Manchester route, say Piccadilly to Stalybridge (which passes my house!) :D

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Nice...

I'm working on a HST route myself, nice non-fictional one it will be too. 45 minute drive, but hey, it'll be enough!

Other routes I'd recommend getting are Watford Junction to Milton Keynes Central, if only for a non-ficitional HST run! Circle Line is fun too.

Coxster

Established Member
RichardH said:
I may consider making a locl non-fictional Manchester route, say Piccadilly to Stalybridge (which passes my house!) :D
Talk to 'metrocammel' who is on this forum - he lives in/near Stalybridge.

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
RichardH said:
I may consider making a locl non-fictional Manchester route, say Piccadilly to Stalybridge (which passes my house!) :D
Talk to 'metrocammel' who is on this forum - he lives in/near Stalybridge.
Are there any DEVs about of the Manchester area? :D

The Snap

Established Member
Cool! That will go past my house I think, does it go through Stalybridge and Ashton-Under-Lyne?

Ben

RichardH said:
Cool! That will go past my house I think, does it go through Stalybridge and Ashton-Under-Lyne?

Wont go through Ashton mate as thats on the Line to Viccy

Will go through Stalybridge though

Andy

is there any pendo routes out that pass through stafford and crewe

The Snap

Established Member
158 said:
RichardH said:

Yeah, I get mixed up, because I think the two join before Aston. I think the Viccy and Picc. lines join at Guide Bridge??? :?: :)

Ben

RichardH said:
158 said:
RichardH said:

Yeah, I get mixed up, because I think the two join before Aston. I think the Viccy and Picc. lines join at Guide Bridge??? :?: :)

No dont think so

Status
Not open for further replies.