• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

what should i make my train for?

what should i make my train for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
BVE2 then add the relevant BVE4 additions. That way the many people who cannot get BVE4 working can still use your train. Upgrading from BVE2 to BVE4 isn't like building a whole new train from scratch.

The Snap

Established Member
ChrisA said:
But don't most people have BVE 4 anyway?
That's what I thought, but, I am now aware that some people who have older PCs cannot run BVE4 due to graphics problems. I think it would be fairer to everyone to do it as Damon said. BVE2, then upgrade it for BVE4, so in effect, for both versions. :D

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
my laptop won't run bve2 properly oddly and bve4 is a definate no go! Oh well back to driving on my pc eh lol

Tom B

Established Member
It depends. If you've got the resources for a BVE4 train, high quality photos etc, go for that. If you feel like it do a BVE2 one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.