• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What time does your bus station's waiting area close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheGrandWazoo

Veteran Member
Somerset with international travel (e.g. across th
A sterortypical (all round) incident took place one Saturday afternoon a couple of months ago..... about 20 teenagers to descend on the Bus Station with two boarding our bus, asking not to pay because they were being chased by kids with knives. The driver relented and in the ensuing time, these kids "hokey-kokeyed" on and off the bus. In fairness to them, there were a lot of kids running amok through the bus station, and as we finally left, about 4 police vehicles arrived with "blues and twos".

I don't know how that is stereotypical? I've never seen that at any bus station (and I've been to plenty).

Yes there are the issues of kids "hanging around" and that happens at bus stations, train stations or anywhere else where there is relative warmth and dryness.

Status
Not open for further replies.