• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What Train are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Established Member
You're the Flying Scotsman!
Old and esteemed, you tend to get steamed up quite frequently. This happens to be what most people want to see in you, however, so they don't mind the torrents of steam that you blow off. Despite your advanced age, you still manage to attract a lot of admirers, though you're not quite as fast as you once were. Though people strangely associate you with airplanes, you actually refuse to fly.

OI! OLD?? STEAMED UP?? WHY I OGHTA... ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

tramboy

Ended up as a Eurostar...

...think there might be a little bias to this quiz though, what with the first question 'n' all!

Regards

Dave

You're The Canadian!
While many people have accused you of being boring and very plain, you know that you can take their breath away if they give you a chance. You really like grains, crops, and farms, but you also enjoy backpacking and wild adventures. But every time you stop, it seems like someone is making fun of your name. You wouldn't mind that much if Quebec declared independence.
:shock:

Nick

40445 said:
Memorex? Isn't that a type of condom? :shock:

David

Thats Durex ;)
Memorex make cassette tapes you bunk in your VCR to tape stuff onto of the telly!

1K73

Still don't get why he's named after a video brand.

Is he on commision?

David

evil_hippo

I don't know about you, but I'm really pleased with my outcome (egyptian state railways) and the description that comes with it.

Julian G

Established Member
tramboy said:
Ended up as a Eurostar...

...think there might be a little bias to this quiz though, what with the first question 'n' all!

Regards

Dave
if only they had cl92s in there ;)

You're the TGV!
You used to run in a pretty fast crowd, but now you're all but out of control. With a sleek and streamlined attitude, you go where you please and manage to really get around. Though you're always in a rush, you're not willing to rush into everything, as evidenced by your opposition to the Iraq War. If you were a mountain range, it would be the Alps.

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
I'm the Shinkansen
From grade school to today, you've always left a trail of dust in your wake. Countless people have tried to catch up with you, but everyone's failed. In your race to the top, you've used your fleet feet and soaring spirit to show others just what they could be capable of, even if they can't compare to you. Even bullets don't seem to be able to hurt you.

TAS

You're the Moscow Metro!
An enormous fan of enormous escalators, you're an extremely deep person. Really really deep. You're big on labor movements and the power of the people, although lately you've had to walk away from your roots to stay safe. You like red squares, red buildings, and still keep a little bit of red on your banners. It is surmised that anyone in your presence could survive a nuclear attack.
What? Moscow Metro
An enormous fan of enormous escalators
I hate escalators and I hate the colour red.
It is surmised that anyone in your presence could survive a nuclear attack
Very unlikely.
Great isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.