• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What type of Forum interests you on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulMc7

Established Member
Hi, I'm relatively new to this site and I'd love to know what type of forum you guys engage in on here. For me personally I mainly engage with forums related to First Glasgow and other Glasgow or nearby related forum posts.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

scotrail158713

Established Member
Most of my posts are either relating to Lothian Buses and its various subsidiaries in the Buses and Coaches forum, or on this forum (General Discussion). I do have a few other one off posts on other threads though - as well as over 220 posts on the Quizzes and Games forum.

lxfe_mxtterz

The majority of my posts on this site are made within the Quizzes & Games forum, mainly in the "Guess the Station" game. ;)

However, I often also enjoy reading through and responding to "trivia" based threads, among a whole range of other totally random topics that I perceive as interesting.

PaulMc7

Established Member
Yeah I've read a lot of different stuff but as the majority of my knowledge is Glasgow based I stick to replying to forums based around that but I've learned a lot in a short time about other stuff by reading more outside of that

Status
Not open for further replies.