• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What type of questions will be asked in the Shortlister online interview? - WMT: Apprentice Train Driver [Stage 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

crt-crt

I had an email come through saying that I got to the next stage. Just wanted to know, or get an idea of what type of questions that will come up in the online interview.

For the apprentice train driver role with West Midlands Trains.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dereksingh291

On Moderation
I had an email come through saying that I got to the next stage. Just wanted to know, or get an idea of what type of questions that will come up in the online interview.

For the apprentice train driver role.

Thanks in advance.
What company is this for?

Emilali

Will just be a selection of all the usual questions people are asked in driver interviews. If you use the search bar at the top of the page there are hundreds of threads with piles of examples.

Applepie356

Usually it’s generic interview questions like “Tell me a time when” as the interviews are structured to give everyone a fair chance. Searching online & on the forums is the best way to go.

Almost always you’ll get asked for what you know about the company (Rolling stock, area served etc) and why you want the job.

crt-crt

Usually it’s generic interview questions like “Tell me a time when” as the interviews are structured to give everyone a fair chance. Searching online & on the forums is the best way to go.

Almost always you’ll get asked for what you know about the company (Rolling stock, area served etc) and why you want the job.
Thanks for your response. Tbh, I thought that but just wanted to be sure so I can prep better. Do you know if you’re able to retry (re-record) your answer if you are not happy with your answer to a question?

If there is anyone who has done the shortlister online video interview for a trainee train driver role, any help would be greatly appreciated.

bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.