• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What would had happened if EWS won the ECML franchise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, the train that now has arrived on platform 1 is the 12:00 Highland Cheftain service from Inverness, due to a shortage of High Speed Trains, EWS apologises for this and decided to use cl66s (Sheds) and some wagons, Please demand a refund while we are currently refurbishing our MK3s and DVTs in order to improve reliablilty and we are currently employing new Thunderbirds, cl92s in order to replace the cl67s so they can employed for use elsewhere. thank you for your co-operation
Lucky EWS never won the ECML franchise ;)
and this what would happen in reliaty

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
ROFL. Very funny, I can imagine them paying the Goverment for this as well :roll:

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
now I wouldn't mind to have seen what they would have done but I doubt they would have been that bad! Sheds on passenger services isn't easily done anyway afaik.... expecially if you want all your heating etc. ; :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.