• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Whats heppening throught this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demps

Hi,
As i have just finished my exams (well nearly, only one left which is on wed, but will get the rest of the day of) i have a lot of spare time and am in a very good mood to travel for some good/interesting workings. Particulary in carlisle however i am mainly o.k with specials i have now drawn a good calendar of these, its the unusual things i am interested in, so the question is: is there anything worthwhile throught this week (and later if you wish to submit)

thanks,

Nick.D

edit: i forgot to submit that i saw 37602 & 37612 at carlisle south stabling points on the ultrasonic test train on friday the 17th. Any idea of when they are moving, if it already has.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
Next Saturday (June 24th 2006), there is a Cleethorpes-Lancaster tour, which runs out via S&C, return via Giggleswick. Traction and stock provided by WCRC of Carnforth.
By the way, while talking about this tour, does anyone know whether it will do Upperby Curve or reverse in Carlisle, and also what will be working the tour. (It could influence a decision on whether to do it) I see 47245 is on the West Highland so is inlikely, butbeyondthat don't know whether it will be 57601, 47s or cromptons.

Demps

yeh timings would be very good, as now i will be geting two specials (syphons & cleethorps tour). Its going to be another good saturday! 4 in a row now.

Status
Not open for further replies.