• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What's your desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

londonmidland

Established Member
Am I the only one to retain the default Windows 7 background?! :lol:

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 68

deltic1989

Established Member
mine is the type 22 Broadsward class Frigate HMS Cornwall (pennant F99) which was decomissioned last year, but on which i spent time when I was in the Navy.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
EM2:842061 said:
West%2BHam%2B4%2BUnited%2B1.jpg
grrrrrrr <(

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
I have now got the picture I took on Saturday up.

Attachments

• Desktop1.jpg
    Desktop1.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 41

Heinz57

Heres mine...

Desktop.jpg

When Family Guy met Chris Moyles!

I've recently gone over to Windows 7 so its all quite tidy. Just a few weeks ago when I was still on XP I had a very busy desktop, about 5 full collumns, it was mostly all games I never even went on.

Its mostly all CAD programes now. I've only got the one game on my computer now! :lol:

chris89

Established Member
Heres mine...

View attachment 8633

When Family Guy met Chris Moyles!

I've recently gone over to Windows 7 so its all quite tidy. Just a few weeks ago when I was still on XP I had a very busy desktop, about 5 full collumns, it was mostly all games I never even went on.

Its mostly all CAD programes now. I've only got the one game on my computer now! :lol:

Track Mania Forever or is it Nations? is great though :P

Chris

Heinz57

TM Nations. It is great isn't it?

I like building my own tracks. My current one takes about 10 minutes to get around. Back on when I was on XP I had a track that took I think between 15 and 20.

I'm currently trying to top that :D

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Speak for yourselves Not practical for a typical laptop.

I think that's the key word as I was viewing the site on my laptop! But the resolution on my screen is 1920x1080 which I get the feeling probably isn't the resolution of your typical laptop (I could be wrong of course).

Nym

Established Member
Snap, but my laptop is much less than that...

Current desktop is now...

Actually, I can't post it, it isn't obscene, but has a couple of naughty words on it,

For those who know what it might be... It's some of Ace Heart's artwork, "Sorry Girls T-Shirt"

43021HST

Established Member
Mines a picture of a london sewer, I bet not many of you can boast that! Yes I know I still use Windows XP because I'm stuck in the last decade and I still use the old internet explorer.

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    208.1 KB · Views: 34

SS4

Established Member
Mines a picture of a london sewer, I bet not many of you can boast that! Yes I know I still use Windows XP because I'm stuck in the last decade and I still use the old internet explorer.

That's a load of c**p :lol:
Nothing to be ashamed of with XP but there is no excuse for IE :cry:

Here is my latest one. Unfortunately, my camera skills do not extend to panoramic shots but I'm sure you all know the rest of the quote

Attachments

• On3.jpg
    On3.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.