• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

What's your desktop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
lt has not been uploaded to a Public album. Go to the album, then Edit album, and then select 'Public.'

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorksrob

Veteran Member
Right-click the image and copy image url. Paste it between the [img][/img] tags. Otherwise save it then upload it as an attachment. In my case I did ctrl-print screen then pasted into word then saved as a .jpg.

Cheers, appears to have worked better than the attachment box !

Lrd

Established Member
How does everyone else manage to get a picture uploaded. It only seems to want a URL.

I hate computers <(
Below the text box and buttons saying 'Submit Reply' there is a button saying 'Manage Attachments', click that then a window will open giving you the option to upload a file.

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
On my laptop, depending on OS, I have either of these:

On Linux Ubuntu
ee3f730401a73a2e9d63ec99d8b4669e.png

On Windows 7 - Picture of a Eurofighter Typhoon I took at RAF Benson (whilst forming the barrier to stop people getting too close!) - there is a Spitfire in the background also.
9393439671_624af5f5f6_c.jpg

Last edited:

gnolife

Established Member
On my computer, I have these as my wallpapers. The Fullmetal Alchemist one is on my main screen, the Nausicaa one is on my second screen

Attachments

• SCRN2.jpg
    SCRN2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 19
  • SCRN1.jpg
    SCRN1.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.