• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

When will Charles, William and George become King?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jednick

I know there's no way of knowing, but -

When do you think Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince George will become King?

Your very best guesses please.

I'll say -

Prince Charles to become King in 2026.

Prince William - 2039.

Prince George - 2072.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ComUtoR

Established Member
Considering the rumor this morning about Her Maj'

Prince Charles - May 2020
Prince William - June 2020
Prince George - 2070

However....

I have never thought that Charles would become King. Personally I feel that the Queen should have abdicated a long time ago. She probably has about 5yrs left in her most likely less. Charles will likely have a short reign and although I also feel he should abdicate; he won't. My best estimate is 20yrs. William will then be around 60.

I think the Royal family needs to change. Charles needs to step aside for William and ave a King that can relate to his subjects and have a Country that might actually take an interest in its monarchy.

TheEdge

Established Member
The A word is very dirty when it comes to the British monarchy, especially for the Queen.

While most European monarchs abdicate as soon as they want a lie in and even the notoriously traditional and formal Japanese throne have managed an abdication it will never happen here, not until at least the Queen and probably Charles are gone. Perhaps if Edward VIII hadn't gone in such a destructive fashion it would be an option.

gazthomas

Established Member
To be honest, I don't care the monarchy is an old fashioned, anachronism from the past and it should be long gone.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I don't think it's appropriate for forum members to be speculating about the death of our head of state and other royal family members. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.