• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

when will Southern trains return to MK Central?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladder23

Established Member
as above, I noticed they have been terminating at Watford now for some time, wondered if anyone knows when they will start going to MKC again?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
What's a SN train, and where is MKC?

Jamesrob637

Established Member
Probably a while off yet. Most operators are still on some sort of emergency timetable, and there are LNW services between Watford and MKC.

clagmonster

Established Member
I would hope that they start running at least a limited service up there soon otherwise train crew will start losing route knowledge. Not sure how many depots go up there - I would imagine just Selhurst for the guards but drivers I wouldn't have a clue, not my area.

Adam0984

Chances are they'll start running route retention trains just for drivers to have a couple of trips up and guards have a ride on it to keep their knowledge up

Southern Dvr

I would hope that they start running at least a limited service up there soon otherwise train crew will start losing route knowledge. Not sure how many depots go up there - I would imagine just Selhurst for the guards but drivers I wouldn't have a clue, not my area.

Only Norwood drivers and Selhurst Conductors

Status
Not open for further replies.