• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

I am standing in a station which is electrified by third rail. It is served by many trains mainly to a London terminus, some of the trains are diesel, and others are electric. There are express services from this station to the next along the line, missing out 2 stations either direction to the next major station.

I board the next train to arrive at this station. We move rapidly to the next station along the line which is a junction station, but we do not call here, instead we move another 2 to the next major station, which is again served by the same number of diesel trains as the origin, but more electrics. I stay on the train and I move up the line further and further until we reach the 2nd station, which we call at, I should mention at this point that this is where I terminate my journey as it is the last point on the major outer suburban services.

The question is, where was I to begin with, and where did I end up?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

tubechallenger said:
You didn't tell us the second station anyway.

That was the answer to both. I persumed you had gone round in circles... :tongue1: ;) 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.