• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where am I?

LUYMun

No one has said anything in a while, so I'm going to give you all a clue: it's more than 50 miles away from London.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LUYMun

Here's another one: It's served near two lines coming out of Waterloo.

(Also, does anyone think this game is boring now?)

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Here's another one: It's served near two lines coming out of Waterloo.

(Also, does anyone think this game is boring now?)

Not boring - it's just the picture is too fuzzy to really help much... Still... I suppose it's better than a thumbnail that won't enlarge! :smile:

I'll have another look at it tomorrow...

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
No one has said anything in a while, so I'm going to give you all a clue: it's more than 50 miles away from London.

I think it's Bagshot, but that's not more than 50 miles away from London. More like just over 25. Misleading clues...?!? o_O tut tut....

A Challenge

Established Member
It also isn't served by two lines out of Waterloo, I'd have thought, but now you say it I recognise it as Bagshot!

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
If the question setter could please confirm that Bagshot is correct, I will pose the next one this afternoon.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Sorry - that was my fault, I hadn’t realised you hadn’t confirmed it yet! At least it was correct :).

Not a problem at all - this is the one quiz where, once an answer has been offered up, it is possible for anyone to verify it within minutes isn't it?

LUYMun

Thanks, haha.

Try this one:

b0b17043-dd2d-415a-9cce-76c38175827d-jpeg.55195

Good luck. :)

Shepperton?