• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where am I?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Thank you... ( and I mean the IET that's occupying the platform and is under the footbridge... ) now, here is the one I was on the point of doing the other day... and I hope it's fiendish enough to cause quite a bit of head scratching!!!

Where is this suburban-looking delight? Once again, the black mass is to hide a label that refused to scarper when told to do so...

1660146710349.png

Purple Train

Established Member
( and I mean the IET that's occupying the platform and is under the footbridge... )
(It took me about 15 minutes to find it after reading your clue; I thought it was just part of the station roof :lol::oops:)
I can't think of anything to satisfy your clue immediately, however; something about it screams "South London" but I can't find anything without buildings...

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
I'll go for Cardenden then.
(Definitely DIDN'T put all the stations on the Fife Circle into a hat and draw out one... :lol::lol::lol::lol:)
Not Cardenden... but you are at least in the right country now.

I have a vision of you gradually scouring every single line on Google Maps to try to find it...

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
A rather misleading clue for what I think is a station on the Far North line. :o:smile:

Is it Muir of Ord?

If so, open floor.
I said suburban-looking, not that it was suburban... :)

Yes, it's Muir of Ord.

While it's an open floor, I would suggest that @Purple Train should have the first dibs at taking it, given his determined efforts to crack this one.