• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Where is this signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D306

Established Member
Not had this for a while so here goes

DSCF0003.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Death

Established Member
Hmmm...Normally in a thread like this, I would look at the stuff in the background and make educated guesses using Google Maps, but that doesn't catalogue the sky at all... :lol:

Anyhow, a Google web search didn't get me anything...But after looking closely, I do wonder if it could be Here - just to the North of Leicester station, near the bridge over Nedham St. All of the other gantries in the immediate area are of triangular tubed construction over dual track, so I figured this might be the most likely one. 8)

D306

Established Member
Longsight?

Longsight?

nope

Hmmm...Normally in a thread like this, I would look at the stuff in the background and make educated guesses using Google Maps, but that doesn't catalogue the sky at all... :lol:

Anyhow, a Google web search didn't get me anything...But after looking closely, I do wonder if it could be Here - just to the North of Leicester station, near the bridge over Nedham St. All of the other gantries in the immediate area are of triangular tubed construction over dual track, so I figured this might be the most likely one. 8)

nope

keep trying

eos

LOngsight Up/Down Goods Loop, at the point where 8 tracks becomes 7 in the direction of Stockport. Right alongside Longsight depot building.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.