• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wheres you name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
jonb said:
Don't go - Theres nothing there!

Theres even less at the other Hale mentioned, mearley in the north of the 'New Forest'

Jim

Established Member
Theres' another Seth somit in Salisbury - will hunt it down for you - Think it is in West Harnham

Dennis

Established Member
Apparently there is a Dennis Knoll in Derbyshire (where there is a megalithic cairn). About 4.5km away from this is the delightfully named Toads Mouth.

Coxster

Established Member
Coxhoe, Durham
Coxwold, North Yorkshire
Coxbank, Cheshire
Cox Common, Suffolk
Coxtie Green, Essex
Coxheath, Kent
Coxley, Somerset
Cox Tor, Devon
Cox Green, Berkshire

Jim

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
-- Gareth Hale. . . . Hey James, we have the same last name 8-)8-)
O no - I will be renown as a Pacer fan for life ;)

Jonno2055

Mine is every station witht the word John in it.
e.g. Exeter St Johns

THere are quite a few :lol:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Only one station with mine in it, and I have been there, although not by train! Whitby, North Yorkshire saw me finally reach in September (IIRC) of 2005. Got a photo of me under the sign somewhere, no idea where. Can't wait to visit the station again behind decent traction!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
WSXFan said:
Only one station with mine in it, and I have been there, although not by train! Whitby, North Yorkshire saw me finally reach in September (IIRC) of 2005. Got a photo of me under the sign somewhere, no idea where. Can't wait to visit the station again behind decent traction!

There's a Whitby Road in Bristol, about 200m from St Phillips Marsh (I go past it on my way to college each morning)

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse....&keepicon=true&zm=0&scale=10000&in.x=6&in.y=5

evil_hippo

Places with Zoltán in the name, eh? well, where do i start?

(there are plenty of Connells; North Connell, Kirkconnell, Connell Ferry station, but that isn't the point...)

Status
Not open for further replies.