• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Which station help points go through to where?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm where help points go through to for each TOC please and which button goes through to where? I know all TOCs are different so i am trying to make a list of which help points and which buttons go through to where?

The only one i know for sure is this:

GTR (GX/GN/SN/TL) Help Points go through to NRE in Mumbai in India if you press the "Information" button and to Three Bridges ROC if you press the "Emergency" button.

Can anyone confirm regarding other TOCs station help points please?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The exile

Established Member
The "information" one at Filton Abbey Wood goes through to someone in India who parrots a script about why they can't do anything. There should be a requirement for these to be staffed ( staffing emergencies excepted) by people with local knowledge, who actually visit the stations concerned at least twice a year.

skyhigh

Established Member
Northern- either Manchester or York control depending on station.

Status
Not open for further replies.