• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

White Rose add on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
It has been split into two. The first half (London to Peterborough) is due for a February release.

Harold

I thought it's to be split into 3

1st: London to Peterborough
2nd: Peterborough to Doncaster :?
3rdL Doncaster to York

Coxster

Established Member
Harold said:
I thought it's to be split into 3

1st: London to Peterborough
2nd: Peterborough to Doncaster :?
3rdL Doncaster to York
Nope. Splitting it for Doncaster to York would be utterly rediculous - not even one intermediate station!

AlexS

Established Member
If I were you I wouldn't buy it full stop. Lets just say the lead developer is a bit of a 'plank'. I'm not very fond of them at all at the moment, and safe to say I will never purchase a EuropeanBahn product ever again.

Coxster

Established Member
AlexS said:
If I were you I wouldn't buy it full stop. Lets just say the lead developer is a bit of a 'plank'. I'm not very fond of them at all at the moment, and safe to say I will never purchase a EuropeanBahn product ever again.
Personal preference.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
A bit more than personal preference

AlexS

Established Member
Damon, if you come on MSN I'll show you something that was on EuropeanBahn's frontpage that'll show you exactly what kind of developers the bunch of idiots are, and why exactly it's not personal preference. If you want the opinion of a person who has owned MSTS since the day it came out, don't even bother purchasing an EB route, the S&C route has more scenery, the rolling stock isn't too bad, but the majority (And I don't say all) of the developers themselves are a bunch of idiots.

T

Tom

I'm with Alex here, Damon, I sent you the file - I don't think you read it.

Coxster

Established Member
I didn't say I was on 'EB's side', I just said that some pople may actually want the route, not caring about it's developers (why do you think the original question was asked?). As for the S&C having more scenery, you went a bit OTT there Alex. Our users are entitled to buy anything they wish.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I would have probably bought East Coast Express but with the attitude of the developer I have changed my mind

AlexS

Established Member
Well, the actual views on the addons is that they are very, very sparse. The stock for ECE isn't looking as good as the previous addons (I hold my hands up, the stock has always looked pretty good previously). The consensus from the people at EuropeanBahn is that this isn't going to change.

Not to mention again the fact that boycotting their dubious and possibly illegal method of dealing with the sales at all.

Julian G

Established Member
I'm not buying anymore Making Tracks products ever again* :lol:

* Due to childish behaviour of the Administrators in the MT forum :lol:

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
1288gaje said:

The thing is Julian were are being serious

1K73

1288gaje said:

You where banned for a good reason though ;). And I must admit its a darn site better place without you there ;)

David

It is Mr. David Martin.

a.k.a: rwaceyw, McHaggis, McRat, DavidM & 40445

richa2002

Established Member
1288gaje said:

That's just stupid, I don't like to be 'mean' but you were banned for a good reason after continuously annoying the Making Tracks team. I know for a fact that the MT team are 100x better than EuropeanBahn will ever be.

Coxster

Established Member
Let's get back on topic guys please. This topic wasn't intended as a discussion about Making Tracks, never mind the EB staff - COXSTER

Status
Not open for further replies.