• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Who is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Both wrong! :lol:

(As for dodging the fare - the famous 'Desperate gripper' was checking tickets, so there was no chance of that. He is known for asking for ALL tickets throughout the trip even if he recognises you, and if anyone can't find their tickets they have to pay full price again.)

metrocammel

I knew someone would say Joy54!!!!

As for the gripper, the 3rd time Mr. Stoat came by, I didnt get my ticket out, and he actually missed me!!! He had his guard down there, excuse the pun! As for his son, well he is definately a junior stoat whose going to be like, or worse than his dad when he's older, now back to the guessing!!

Met Driver

Established Member
It aint either of those. ;)

Someone should have worked it out by now, by the process of elimination...

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's someone who is quite new to meets, he's been on a few of Jim's though I think

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I knew you went and what Yorkie said helped

Go me ;)

Established Member
lol Well done matt. i thought it would be a bit hard as that was my first proper forum meet and no one had met me before. Also while im here id like to say thanks to every one for making me feel welcome.

metrocammel

It's OK, It was a good good meet to come on, as there was plenty of people there, including people ive never met, like London Tube (David), and of course you Feltham!

Any way See ya soon.

Matt, well done for guessing, I thought it was one of those impossible pictures to guess!!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.