• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Who remembers NETram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom B

Established Member
I've been rearranging files to a couple of mirror servers recently and added this to a couple of photos I took last summer at the LTM Covent Garden...

NETram.jpg

The route is still in BVE2 condition though. I might make some minor additions (it's already been converted into BVE4 as you can see) and improvements and release it together with this new train.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
I remember NETram years back on BVE2. I remember playing on it all night when I was in my BVE addition era.

Look forward to the next release! :)

Mushroom

This will be exciting. i love the tram routes especialy Tram Linie 10/11 from the old BVE-Train.de

Tom B

Established Member
One thing missing from the first version was those enamel adverts you see on the end of houses...

ads1.jpg

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Those roadworks there (as seen in screenshot) *STILL* there?? :o

The Snap

Established Member
Bizarre said:
What a beautiful route! The attention to detail is astonishing.

I too found that route along with another, and both are amazing. Every, and I mean every, piece of scenery, building, or any object is photo realistic, and the trains and routes are very scenic and interesting to drive. I would recommend this route to anyone - it is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.