• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Who's Driving the Gronk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJP

Who is sitting in 13079 to the left hand side?

People who visted and was around please do not answer.

[/img] http://images.fotopic.net/ydi0sb.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Met Driver

Established Member
Calm down please. AJP - Please refrain from using "txt spk". Beaker - Please don't use RailUK to discuss MSN disputes.

Now, on with the quiz...

Tom B

Established Member
Mod Notice

I have just removed two irrelevent and offensive posts from this thread. Will you return to the topic please. As Seth said, please keep MSN disputes on MSN. If there is more trouble here I shall lock this thread.

Thanks.

T

Tom

[modnotice]Beaker - that post was removed, it is pointless to repost it.

Met Driver

Established Member
Beaker said:
Yings must die

In future, when referring to '6M60 Seaton Flasks', please use his current username rather than his old one to avoid confusion.

Jim

Established Member
He changed his username after the server problems in September, where he signed up, then got deleted because of the backtrack etc

Established Member
Nathan whats the point! I think it would be a good idea to have this thread locked.

Met Driver

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
I think it would be a good idea to have this thread locked.

If nobody intends to participate in the quiz in a mature manner then that's exactly what will happen.

Tom B

Established Member
6M60 SEATON FLASKS said:
its *****

[modnotice]

Have you not noticed the staff posts on here?

Any more rubbish and it *will* be locked.

To answer the username point: if you use an old username and post it with no indication as to what it is, how is one meant to know what it is that is being posted?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
[modnotice] Way too off-topic and TBH some stupid responses, plus OP has answered and requested that it be locked.
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.