• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Why do multiple units no longer have glass cabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

455driver

Veteran Member
You're not a driver so you won't have the insight and experience that drivers have about this issue so you are the one who is wrong transmanche.

He has been given some excellent reasons why it isn't desirable or practical (cab bulkhead is the main structural member, where do all the displaced electronics go, why do people want to witness a fatality etc) but just ignores them and churns out the same old 'but they do it Germany' cowmanure.

As far as I can see he is arguing just for the sake of it, trolling I think the phrase is!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

transmanche

Established Member
but just ignores them and churns out the same old 'but they do it Germany' cowmanure.
I don't think I've mentioned Germany.

As far as I can see he is arguing just for the sake of it, trolling I think the phrase is!
Far from it, I've said more than once that we're not going to change each other's mind, so it's time to move on. But it seems some people are desperate to prove me 'wrong'. So don't accuse me of things I haven't done.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
I think everyone has had a chance to put their arguments forward and it is time to call it a day with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.