• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Why is my train not moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EWS 58038

Hi all,

I do have some kind of a so called "problem". My service is as reliable as a FGW one becouse, whatever I do... my train (class 158 ) won't run.

If I read correctly:

- turn on the train
- reset AWS
- wait for the buzzer, and reply it (6)
- Set the reverser to forward
- release the brakes
- Put the throttle in mode 3.... and it should go.

It doesn't.

So if anyone here can tell me how to get the train up an running I'll be pleased.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simon_G

If you really want to reproduce FGW working, you should use BRR to substitute a 153 or a Pacer :p

Simon (who still gets caught out by the DRA even though he wrote the d**n plugin :roll:)

P156KWJ

Established Member
If you really want to reproduce FGW working, you should use BRR to substitute a 153 or a Pacer :p

Simon (who still gets caught out by the DRA even though he wrote the d**n plugin :roll:)

no - to recreate a FGW service, you go to start, then shut down :lol: or alternatively you can just use a 142 and pretend you broke down...

Status
Not open for further replies.