• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

why is the trainline not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simming

The trainline on monday 28th of augest is only coming up with 2 trains that are possible to go to kings lynn from camborne/redruth, dont care what time I leave camborne, even going up on the sleeper, but as long as Im back that monday night. the greater the time in kings lynn the better.

Ta

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simming

na, found out the problem, some inconsiderate twunt has deceded to do engineering works on the day I want to travel up. Some people...:roll:

Simming

Another thing, why doesn't the trainline have the sleep on it either? now means ive got to go into local station anyway to book it. rubbesh

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I think it does, but it can't seem to decide when to show the sleeper. A few months ago I was looking for Bristol - Manchester, arriving before 1000 and it told me to take a midnight HST to somewhere in Devon, get the 'up' sleeper to Reading and catch a Voyager up to Manchester!

Sensible, though - as it's the first way to get there before 10am :p

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's prob different days, yeah - but in your problem it seems to know there's no trains because of the engineering works - but it isn't advising you of the alternatives.
You'd be best off: -
a) Looking up the sleeper TT
b) Doing that route I found on Railplanner

paul1609

Established Member
If your trying to book a ticket from Cambourne on the trainline its unlikely to show the sleeper as the up train doesnt stop there.

Status
Not open for further replies.