• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wigan - Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wigan,United Kingdon and Kingswood Nsw, Australia
Heading to Leeds to cheer on the Cowboys on Sunday 21st Feb Leaving Wigan approx 13:00 looking to return the same day Approx 21:30 can anyone advise best split points??

I got to told to head to Leeds Station and catch a Uber and it'd cost around £4 quid to the ground is that ideal or is there a bus to the ground??

Can anyone advise on best tickets to buy and any good Rugby League Pubs in Leeds or near Headingley on Match days?? Preferably Real Cider if possible??

I saw a £26.80 Return ticket but that sounds a little high?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

miami84

Have a look at trainsplit.com for ticketing options. When I go to Headingley, I just get the train to Burley Park station and walk 10 minutes to the ground. I don't think there's any "rugby league pubs" as such but there's loads of options on Otley Road as it's a student area.

ps Which team is the Cowboys?

Romilly

Established Member
As regards the train travel, using offpeak day returns and splitting at Stalybridge gets the price down to £4.40 + £15.30 = £19.70 but you do then need to ensure that you travel on trains that stop at Stalybridge.

Stalybridge to Headingley is also £15.30 for an offpeak day return: that ticket will allow you to travel to/from Leeds, Burley Park or Headlingley

Last edited:
Wigan,United Kingdon and Kingswood Nsw, Australia
Cowboys are the North Queensland Cowboys soon to be World Champions. They currently already Nrl Champions after a stunning upset victory in the Grand Final

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcutdzl0tRk For anyone that wants to see the ending of the game it's insane!

St Helens are playing the Sydney Roosters, Wigan are Playing the Brisbane Broncos and Leeds Rhinos Face the North Queensland Cowboys i'm off to all 3 Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.