• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wish me luck im going under the knife!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hi guys

Wish me luck, Tomorrow im having the cyst in my eye that has been there for the past year, someof you might have noticed it!!! Well while some of you lot are swaning around the isle of wight ill be on a table having my eye cut into!!!!

Will report back tomorrow

Stephen

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
960012 said:
while some of you lot are swaning around the isle of wight
You expect us to constantly think about you? :o

Good luck mate, hope it goes well! ;)

T

Tom

As I said on MSN earlier, good luck and hope all goes well... as Jim would say ... oooh arrr.

Established Member
Report:
1 if my typing is **** its because i have a patch on my eye and can hardly see the keys, and plus my left eye is buggered anyway!!!

The op went well, was over in about 15 mins, I thought it would have taken longer, I have a stupid patch on my eye, it's really annopying. doesn't hurt to much.

If an admin could correct all the misstakes in my typing that would be good, I'll get a pic later!!!

Tom B

Established Member
Glad things went OK for you - corrected the (minor) mistakes as per request.

Established Member
cheers, im glad things went ok aswell, this bloody patch is so annoying i cant see things properly!

Guinness

Established Member
Can we call you Popeye then? ;)

Only kidding. How long have you got to where it for?

Established Member
Till tomorrow morning, my dad had the decsences to phone me up and my mum answer so he asked for nepolean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.