• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WMT Pension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goingloco

As an external I'm trying to understand how pensions work within the railways and individual TOC's. The WMT defined benefit pension is this standard across all TOC's or do some offer better provisions than others?

I'm starting from a low knowledge base on this subject but I'd be grateful for any info/advice.

My thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

nuts & bolts

The Railway Pension Scheme (RailwayPensions.co.uk) is pretty much standard across the franchised TOC’s.
You will find very useful information on their website? It is also in your interests to register with them once you know your pension scheme a/c number

Goingloco

Thanks n & b.

I have been presented with detailed information so I'm wrapping my head around this. With BRASS there is this other layer to consider. Seems a good scheme on the face of it.......

If

Status
Not open for further replies.