• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WMT recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

8J

Has anybody on here got through for Bletchley? If so are you on the August or September courses?

8J

Excellent! Many congrats! I'm a driver already but more inquisitive as to how many will be coming to the depot.

Welcome aboard!

Norosoros

I applied 14th Feb and got turned down after my DMI last thursday.....never took assessments before so 4 months from application to interview but I now wish I'd had more time to prepare for interview as only found out about it tuesday night and it was thursday morning.
Hey mate did you get any feedback from your DMI? I've requested it but still waiting...

crebbs1

Excellent! Many congrats! I'm a driver already but more inquisitive as to how many will be coming to the depot.

Welcome aboard!

Hi, I have a medical tomorrow for Bletchley also.
Hoping to get in on the course for August (fingers crossed).

deano39

Hey mate did you get any feedback from your DMI? I've requested it but still waiting...
I emailed them and they replied saying they will get it from the interview team and get back to me asap. Not holding my breath though.

Lendog2012

Morning folks, anyone starting on 29th July for Snow Hill? I've had my uniform fitting and Right To Work meeting so all ready.

Norosoros

I emailed them and they replied saying they will get it from the interview team and get back to me asap. Not holding my breath though.
Well nobody else is saying they had been interviewed after us, so we were defo the last few as far as I can tell. And that may very well be the reason why the slots had been filled. Fingers crossed the feedback won't be so bad then atleast we know we have a good chance next time

deano39

Well nobody else is saying they had been interviewed after us, so we were defo the last few as far as I can tell. And that may very well be the reason why the slots had been filled. Fingers crossed the feedback won't be so bad then atleast we know we have a good chance next time
Fingers crossed.....I had a reply today detailing where I went wrong....some bits I can agree with but others maybe not so.....then again I can't actually remember it I've deleted it from my memory.

BMoore

Evening all, looks like people are all at different stages, I’m due to have my medical on Wednesday anyone else still waiting for theirs?

birmz_

Hiya, I have mine on Tuesday.
What depot you down for bud?
I had mine on Monday gone and another guy had his on Tuesday. As you can imagine we've spent the whole week starring at our inbox, nothing has come through as of yet. Its going to be a loooooonnng weekend lol

BMoore

I had mine on Monday gone and another guy had his on Tuesday. As you can imagine we've spent the whole week starring at our inbox, nothing has come through as of yet. Its going to be a loooooonnng weekend lol
I know what you mean, I take it you had your results back that’s the worst part over then it’s just a waiting game

Coach Carter

Applied for Birmingham so either snow hill or new st.
I’ve got my medical In London even thou applied for brum lol
What depo you applied for?
Yer mines in London as well, I’m down for Worcester. I’m guessing the company they use in birmingham for the medical are booked up or something. I don’t mind where I have to go for it to be honest, just happy to have it booked in.

birmz_

I know what you mean, I take it you had your results back that’s the worst part over then it’s just a waiting game
Nah, we haven't got the results back either, hopefully will hear something on Monday

BMoore

Yer mines in London as well, I’m down for Worcester. I’m guessing the company they use in birmingham for the medical are booked up or something. I don’t mind where I have to go for it to be honest, just happy to have it booked in.
Same here
Nah, we haven't got the results back either, hopefully will hear something on Monday
Ow god I had a medical with GBRF and never herd back for like 6 weeks not that there was anything to worry about they normally tell you on the day if you passed everything but the drugs test and I wasn’t worried about that

Tezza32

On Moderation
Have you heard back also can you give me any advice please I've passed the sift test says I'm waiting in a talent pool for my stage 1 test

Many thanks
Terry fingers crossed for you

Paull

For those that have had medicals, how long did it take for them to get back to you?

birmz_

For those that have had medicals, how long did it take for them to get back to you?
I had mine last Monday, im still waiting. another guy in this thread heard bk within 3-4 days. someone else was around 2weeks. hopefully this week for us all fingers crossed good luck

BMoore

I had a medical with medigold 2 months ago for GBRF who use medigold the same company as abellio which I fount out today and I never herd back I had to chase it up

Paull

I had a medical with medigold 2 months ago for GBRF who use medigold the same company as abellio which I fount out today and I never herd back I had to chase it up

I hadn’t heard after two weeks. So I chased it up and was given a start date as soon as they replied.

Thanks guys, I’ll give them a chase then.

Blueben

I haven't even done any assessments yet just waiting in talent pool

You’ve got a fair old way to go then bud

Prepare as well as you can, take it a stage at a time and try to stay calm.

I start in 3 weeks, taken 17months from first application. Others have been luckier with timings. 17m was with me passing it all first time

Good luck pal, loads of info on here for you

Status
Not open for further replies.