• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WMT Wolverhampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikius82

Hi there. Due to start as a senior conductor soon for WMT at Wolverhampton. Does anybody have any information on shifts, traction/routes worked etc...

Regarding the latter I've been told it includes New Street, Liverpool and Shrewsbury amongst a few other places.

Any info appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dalesrail

I know Crew and New Street both sign Lime Street, possibly Wolves do as the Liverpool services pass through there, but can't say for sure. Best of luck with your new job.

BHXDMT

It's been a couple of years since I was there, but:

Birmingham to Liverpool
Birmingham to Shrewsbury
Birmingham to Rugeley Trent Valley
Birmingham to Birmingham International
Bromsgrove/Redditch to Lichfield
Walsall to Wolverhampton
Plus diversion via Darlaston (Birmingham to Wolverhampton)

Traction was 323/350/170/153 (not sure if 153 has come off their cards now that they're relegated to Worcester depot).

Earliest book on used to be 4am, latest finish was just before 1am. Not sure if it's changed since then.

Great depot for routes and traction to be honest! There was a long line of Conductors waiting to move from New Street when I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.