[WNXX] 90 allox to Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy54.gen

90034 allox to 1345 London Euston- Glasgow, 57 Hauled from Carlisle via Dumfries. Reason- landslide near Lockerbie

Thanks to GWOT

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

metrocammel

It's over an hour down arriving into GLC, due to a) the drag via the GSW, b) a track circuit failure near Carlisle, and c) somthing set off a hotbox alert south of Carlise. So it's now due into GLC at 2007, I wonder what (if any) RTN diagram it'll do???

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
metrocammel said:
It's over an hour down arriving into GLC, due to a) the drag via the GSW, b) a track circuit failure near Carlisle, and c) something set off a hotbox alert south of Carlise. So it's now due into GLC at 2007, I wonder what (if any) RTN diagram it'll do???
I read somewhere it is going to go ECS to Carlisle to work a train back to Euston in the morning (I'm not quite sure how many trains start at Carlisle in the morning but it can't be that many)...

metrocammel

I did the return on the 0754 off Wigan to Warrington, and it was only 4 mins down -according to NationalRail it was on time by Crewe. Not bad for a mk3 set on Pendo timings!
METCAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.