• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[WNXX] 90 allox to Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy54.gen

90034 allox to 1345 London Euston- Glasgow, 57 Hauled from Carlisle via Dumfries. Reason- landslide near Lockerbie

Thanks to GWOT

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

metrocammel

It's over an hour down arriving into GLC, due to a) the drag via the GSW, b) a track circuit failure near Carlisle, and c) somthing set off a hotbox alert south of Carlise. So it's now due into GLC at 2007, I wonder what (if any) RTN diagram it'll do???

Waiting in some far corner of the country for a 37
metrocammel said:
It's over an hour down arriving into GLC, due to a) the drag via the GSW, b) a track circuit failure near Carlisle, and c) something set off a hotbox alert south of Carlise. So it's now due into GLC at 2007, I wonder what (if any) RTN diagram it'll do???

I read somewhere it is going to go ECS to Carlisle to work a train back to Euston in the morning (I'm not quite sure how many trains start at Carlisle in the morning but it can't be that many)...

richa2002

Established Member
It never got diverted as the line had re-opened by the time it had got up there.

metrocammel

I did the return on the 0754 off Wigan to Warrington, and it was only 4 mins down -according to NationalRail it was on time by Crewe. Not bad for a mk3 set on Pendo timings!
METCAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.