• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[WNXX] The mother of all footexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
On sunday 26th Feb there is a footex from Wigan to Cardiff times are as follows;

Wigan North Western 09.30.
Earlestown 09.43.
Warrington Bank Quay 09.52.
Crewe 10.15 dep 10.17.
Shrewsbury 10.56.
Hereford 11.51.
Newport 12.44.
Cardiff Central 13.10

What is so special about this one I hear you ask???
Well it isnt going to a bloody Spoon or yawning Log, it is due to be no other than......... 40145
icon_hellfire.gif
icon_hellfire.gif
icon_hellfire.gif

Thanks to MW for the times.
Thanks to Insect for posting this on wnxx. As to whether this is a service train or private charter i dont know

EDIT - THIS IS NO LONGER BEING HAULED BY 40145

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Don't forget the WCRC 47s on top and tail on another one later, as well as 2 50s (031 and 049 expected), as well as two other ADEXs this Sunday!

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
According to someone on WNXX the 1z67 Wigan to Cardiff which i thought was 50s is now cancelled and was never going to be 50s. They also say 40145 isnt running Sunday so ive no idea what is actually runing now
--- edited ---
This is no longer 40145.

Taken from CFPS website

40145 was booked to work a private football charter this Sunday between Wigan and Cardiff however due to Network Rail restrictions 40145 will now NOT work this train.

Status
Not open for further replies.