• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Woman thrown off train after loud sex chat on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

the sniper

Established Member
It's not just a British thing. Teenagers go through that phase in their life. It would be the same in Paris, New York, or Tokyo.

I was going to say the same thing, but decided it wasn't worth the bother from the Daily Mail types. British people like to think that things like this are solely a British phenomenon, which can only exist here because of 'Broken Britain'. 'Broken France' and 'Broken Switzerland' don't have the same ring to it, so anti-social behaviour obviously doesn't exist there. Tell that to the fairly newly reformed Transportpolizei of Switzerland who were primarily brought back to deal with 'Broken Britain' style behaviour on the Swiss rail network. :roll:

Sorry for the rant, this kind of thing gets my goat. ;)

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
As the newpaper stated she is from Hawkhurst... So what on earth is that accent?! [banter] Ruining the 'poshness' of the Wealden Kent [/banter]

You're not from round here, then? :o

bAzTNM

If you look at Snipers post @ 23-58 last night he has posted in the link to the newspaper item about her, it also says she wants to be a hairdresser. Just think of the chat and small talk from her while your having your hair done!
I had a woman cutting my hair, a few years back, who was going on about her "f**k buddies" all the time through it. I'm no prude, but come on now. I don't know you.

Ferret

Established Member
Talk about a missed opportunity! *snigger*!

When I was in Switzerland in January, I nearly wet myself laughing when this shifty bloke got thrown off. All the same fare-dodging traits as I see here in England - looking down the carriage, not sitting still! Sure enough, no money, no ticket, and swiftly booted at the first available!

LE Greys

Established Member
It's perfectly possible she was doing this purely for shock value, as in attention-seeking. I was half-expecting the phone to ring in the middle of her 'conversation'.

34D

Established Member
Video removed? Did anyone save a local copy? This sounds fun

IanXC

Emeritus Moderator
I think you'll find it was the Conservative muppets who drew the England Regions map... the curent regions being established in 1994, under John Major's government.

However they were pretty much based on the "Standard Regions" drawn up in 1946, when we did of course have a Labour government!

Skimble19

Established Member
Well done to all staff involved.. nice to see one of these videos not turning into some horrible manhunt towards them and actually showcasing them dealing with this thing (I wouldn't class it as a girl!) in a sensible manner.

Firestarter

What a charming young lady. Makes you proud to be British doesn't it![/QUOTE]

Being British has nothing to do with it surely? Unless this type of thing doesn't happen in other countries which is what your implying.

Mutant Lemming

Established Member
The Sun is still the most popular "newspaper", there are people who want to appear on the Jeremy Kyle show - they probably do have similar garbage in other countries but that doesn't make it any better.

DownSouth

Established Member
Did anyone manage to get her number. I've got very low standards.<D
I didn't think there was enough emphasis, so I've improved this post a little :p

Until she talked back to the Southeastern staffer, I thought it was most likely to be from a prank TV show. That there are real girls in England like this is actually even more hilarious, good to see all the trashy expertise was not lost when they exported a bunch of people to Australia in the 19th century.

reb0118

Established Member
Fares Advisor
That there are real girls in England like this is actually even more hilarious, good to see all the trashy expertise was not lost when they exported a bunch of people to Australia in the 19th century.

One of the biggest problems in early colonial Australia was the seveve lack of women - trashy or otherwise. That's why kangaroos had to learn to hop, skip, & jump rather fast.......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.