• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Woman thrown off train after loud sex chat on phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ushawk

Established Member
Im guessing she was at the front of the train as it sounded like the driver made an announcement asking for the conductor to go to the front carriage.

Good to see that they were removed from the train. Fairly sure that others in the coach didnt want to know about her....errrr....you know what.

ChristopherJ

I reckon she was traveling to WHorely. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The phone conversation is so blatantly fake, she turns around every time she mentions sex - expecting to see a reaction from other passengers.

Nonsense

Couldn't quite tell on my small screen, but was that catherine tate or a little britton sketch?

Ivo

Established Member
First things first: Someone attach a "NSFW" warning to that video link!

I don't know what's worst to be honest - her attitude, her recklessness/carelessness, or her mouth. Her language is awful (and far too strong a stereotype for the South-East). I'm not going to condone the actions of these other people sending these messages for one moment - but she's brought it on herself.

And what kind of 15-year-old goes talking about her [even **** doesn't do this word justice] in public?!

A mind like a sewer....with a matching mouth.

I couldn't have put it better myself.

I don't think it will, for once. :p

Everything was played by the book. The guard did a very good job.

Handled in a very professional manner. I can only hope she learned her lesson in time for the next train (assuming she was allowed on).

Ivo

Established Member
Sorry Ivo, could you explain what NSFW means to us old men on here?

I can indeed (:?).

It stands for "Not Safe for Work". It's used among Internet communities to distinguish material that is generally not recommended viewing for anyone under a certain age, or in public. It is typically but by no means exclusively used in relation to strong language or sexual content.

SouthEastern-465

Established Member

I don't know what's worst to be honest - her attitude, her recklessness/carelessness, or her mouth. Her language is awful (and far too strong a stereotype for the South-East). I'm not going to condone the actions of these other people sending these messages for one moment - but she's brought it on herself.

And what kind of 15-year-old goes talking about her [even **** doesn't do this word justice] in public?!

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Handled in a very professional manner. I can only hope she learned her lesson in time for the next train (assuming she was allowed on).
The "Stereo Type Sout East" I've never heard such crap in my life!

And must of been a tad awkward for the passengers with some of the termonoligy used their, sitting their thinking "oh its gonna be one of those journeys"!

Actually surprised and glad the staff acted quickly on this one, good on them! :)

callum112233

It all looked a bit like she knew she was being filmed and wanted a reaction from someone. I was amused by the man sat behind her just reading the paper and blocking her out.

Gwenllian2001

And what kind of 15-year-old goes talking about her [even **** doesn't do this word justice] in public?

Have I missed something. How do we know that she's fifteen?

WestCoast

Established Member
Yeah, why 15? It doesn't look like she's wearing a school uniform either, so she's obviously not going from/to school....

lincolnshire

Have I missed something. How do we know that she's fifteen?

If you look at Snipers post @ 23-58 last night he has posted in the link to the newspaper item about her, it also says she wants to be a hairdresser. Just think of the chat and small talk from her while your having your hair done!
God help us what an education system we have?

Last edited:

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
http://www.thisiskent.co.uk/Vicky-P...eath-threats/story-16183669-detail/story.html

Isn't life a cow when you have to face the consequences of your stupid actions...

I thought that the most amazing quote was at the foot of the newspaper report in which her aunt, Petra Tuner, has the audacity to state:-

She is just a confused little girl. She does not know what she is doing is wrong.

What type of parental upbringing has this girl had, for her aunt to make a statement such as this.

Gwenllian2001

If you look at Snipers post @ 23-58 last night he has posted in the link to the newspaper item about her, it also says she wants to be a hairdresser. Just think of the chat and small talk from her while your having your hair done!

Ah yes, I missed that link. As for education, I don't think that she would have been instructed in that sort of behaviour by any teacher. Teachers are not allowed to threaten 'children' yet she threatened to put the guard's head through the window. As far as her grubby attitude to sex is concerned, it might be more suitable to question the kind of parenting she has had. Her mother's lack of concern is amply demonstrated by her response that people will soon get bored by it.

ANorthernGuard

Established Member
The only troubling thing from a Guards point of View is whether we like it or not we have a duty of care to the slapp I mean 15yo girl. If something was to happen to her after being told to leave the train the Guard would be held responsible. Personally if it was me I would have arranged a police officer to meet the train if not then at a later stop (within reason obviously). It would maybe mean more vile talk but would be the correct thing to do.

Ivo

Established Member
The "Stereo Type Sout East" I've never heard such crap in my life!

Aren't you the same guy that said something like this in relation to my stereotyping people with a Cockney accent a few months ago (here; my response)? Having grown up in a part of the country that is clearly in the South-East to everyone except the Labour muppets who drew the England Regions map, I would like to think that I am sufficiently qualified to make such a judgment, especially with a sister who matches the stereotype far too well...

It's things like this that make me glad I have not seriously looked at the secondary teaching option for some time. Too bad some people (such as my last placement) seem to believe it would be the best option for me :(

I thought that the most amazing quote was at the foot of the newspaper report in which her aunt, Petra Tuner, has the audacity to state:-

She is just a confused little girl. She does not know what she is doing is wrong.

What type of parental upbringing has this girl had, for her aunt to make a statement such as this.

I can't help but wonder the same thing. We don't know much if anything about this Petra lady, but comments like this aren't much better than the girl's attitude/mouth. It's quite obvious that she does know what she is doing; by her age, if she didn't know what she was doing she would have to have some kind of mental disability (e.g. autism) which in theory would also limit her capacity to actually talk about herself so confidently. There's obviously something in her background - actually, probably more than one "something" - that's brought this about. And if I had to put money on it, I would suggest environmental factors (i.e. peer pressure, Internet influence, etc) are the primary cause.

What a charming young lady. Makes you proud to be British doesn't it!

What doesn't these days :(

transmanche

Established Member
Having grown up in a part of the country that is clearly in the South-East to everyone except the Labour muppets who drew the England Regions map,
I think you'll find it was the Conservative muppets who drew the England Regions map... the curent regions being established in 1994, under John Major's government.

Ivo

Established Member
So it was. But because I'm biased against Labour, I shall withdraw my use of the word "muppets" and say mistaken Conservatives.

I didn't realise it was that long ago.

ANorthernGuard

Established Member
So it was. But because I'm biased against Labour, I shall withdraw my use of the word "muppets" and say mistaken Conservatives.

I didn't realise it was that long ago.

People forgot alot of the blue muppets actually did..hence the Landslide of 97 <D and the re-election (just) in 2010 now people are starting to remember lol

hozza94

As the newpaper stated she is from Hawkhurst... So what on earth is that accent?! [banter] Ruining the 'poshness' of the Wealden Kent [/banter]

Status
Not open for further replies.