• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Women Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Established Member
This morning on the M1, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mercedes doing 65 mph with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner. I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers, and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!!!

EDIT - I've accidently posted this the wrong forum. Can a mod move it please?

laverack222 - Done ;)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DLA365

Harry Potter said:
This morning on the M1, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mercedes doing 65 mph
Maybe she has a new Mercedes because she just crashed her previous Mercedes a couple of days ago ;)

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
IM A WOMAN DRIVER AND IM A LOT BETTER THAN ALL OFF THE MEN THERE ARE DRIVING AROUND *is annoyed now*

yeah yeah! lol just kidding, I believe this female/male driver thing is a load of balls, I've been in cars driven by both and they seem fine to me... its just the old men are superior to women chestnut which is balls as well. If you're a good driver, you're a good driver, regardless of your gender - obviously same goes if you're not a good driver.

ChrisCooper

Established Member
It's the same with young and old drivers. I know quite a few young drivers, one who hasn't passed his test that long, who I feel perfectly safe with, yet I know at least 3 older drivers who I hate going out with since 2 are so reckless and agressive, and the other just doesn't concentrate. The only 2 times I've ever come close to an accident were involving older drivers doing stupid things, and both times an accident was only avoided due to my quick reaction, although I have to be honest and say that both times I wasn't entirely innocent (in that I didn't anticipate what stupid things the other driver might do).

Met Driver

Established Member
Admin intervention needed - good humour turned sour yet again. Please think before you post.

Coxster

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
im only sticking up for women...... *sigh* ahhh men suck anyway! bye!!
It was the men's posts that were deleted... ;)

Craig

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
hmm craigs not nice ahh well shove him :P
I'm not really in a position to comment on your driving if I want a lift to town tomorrow :p

You're a good driver anyway compared to some people...

Tom B

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
YEY WOMAN POWER
love you seth :kiss: and all the other nice males on here........ hmm craigs not nice ahh well shove him :P

He must be jealous! First Chris C, now Seth, which LU worker will you run away with next ;);)?

Met Driver

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
He must be jealous! First Chris C, now Seth, which LU worker will you run away with next ;);)?

I'm not an LU worker yet, but if things go according to plan over the next few weeks, that'll soon change! :D

Tom B

Established Member
Aside from the fact I'm not an LU worker, I think you have some degree of taste!

Status
Not open for further replies.