• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Work at Leuchars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

najaB

Veteran Member
I'm going to use being on a train as an excuse for being lazy. :)

Does anyone know what work is being done a Leuchars? It looked a bit like the north-facing sidings were being brought back into use as they've dug out all the ballast and there's piles of new material. Is this to create a turnback for an Arbroath-Leuchars shuttle as has been proposed from time to time?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Blindtraveler

Established Member
Would make sense I guess, although what IMO we really need there is a South facing bay to allow stuff to turn back from the Edinburgh direction which would almost certainly come in handy at Golf times as well as stopping trains not having to run to dundee

marks87

Established Member
Would make sense I guess, although what IMO we really need there is a South facing bay to allow stuff to turn back from the Edinburgh direction which would almost certainly come in handy at Golf times as well as stopping trains not having to run to dundee

What's wrong with stopping trains running to Dundee?

Status
Not open for further replies.