• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

World Cup Prediction Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I predict that at least one person will be injured as a result of a plastic car flag flying off someone's car before England lose. :o

Nick

Silly question but what the hell is keeping them attached to the cars?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
A cheap bit of plastic which you put over the ledge of the window then close the window - I wonder what happens if you accidentally open the windows?

Table 52

You can open the windows, the cheap plastic clip is attached to the frame, unaffected by window opening or closing.

And no, I haven't got one on my car! They're not aerodynamic for one thing.

ChrisM

Brazil to win, England can't seem to play as a team in major games and i have two big flags hanging out the front of my house in support as car flags are too common. :rolleyes:

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah, "Go Ingerland" - go back home :D ;)

LondonBVE

Mojo said:
Yeah, "Go Ingerland" - go back home :grin: ;)

Mojo "Ingerland" sounds like one asain language that pronuce England as "In Ger Lan"

Anyway personally I think Brazil will win though the England Team has lots of good players. But I really find them uncoprative.

I think the most furious match is England VS Brazil. (Personally opinion)

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Nick said:
Silly question but what the hell is keeping them attached to the cars?
They fly off.. found this out last time. Mum put one on her car, stupid little sister opens window doing 70 on the m25 and whoosh there it goes :roll:
[EDIT]
DistrictLine said:
#Deutschland, Deutschland Uber Alles# :headbang:
Links zwo
Links zwo
Links zwo drei vier

:headbang::headbang:

Sprog

Established Member
50149 said:
They fly off.. found this out last time. Mum put one on her car, stupid little sister opens window doing 70 on the m25 and whoosh there it goes :roll:
[EDIT]

Links zwo
Links zwo
Links zwo drei vier

:headbang::headbang:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Table 52

50149 said:

I'm sorry, I don't believe this story.

Where on the M25 could you get up to a speed of 70mph without running into a traffic jam?! (probably caused by a crashed car that had an England flag smash through the front...)

Sprog

Established Member
Table 52 said:
I'm sorry, I don't believe this story.

Where on the M25 could you get up to a speed of 70mph without running into a traffic jam?! (probably caused by a crashed car that had an England flag smash through the front...)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.