• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Worst Colour Scheme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Who do you think has the worse colour scheme?

Personally I hate the Southeastern and Eurostar colours ..... or lack of them.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westcoaster

Established Member
i quiet like southeastern livery i think it lokks good on the networkers, but i thinj connex livery was darn right awful and offencive to the eye

Kris

I don't like the Wessex 150 livery - it looks a mess. The Southern light green colour is also not a favourite of mine.

What? ..... You mean the new Pig colours?

zzouthern2.jpg

I've never liked the old version of WYPTE (red with cream stripe) just didnt appeal to me and always looked dirty.

Kris

I've never liked the old version of WYPTE (red with cream stripe) just didnt appeal to me and always looked dirty.

I didn't mind that scheme. Just didn't like the fact that they knicked my beautiful old units and wrecked the interiors.

Jordy

Established Member
I never liked the old MML colour scheme, but I miss it now its gone.

As for current, probably the old North Western star livery, its very plain and boring IMO.

Jordy

The 158 Man

Any of the liveries that look like they're just the basic undercoat before vinyls are applied, such as South Eastern. They just look unfinished if you compare them to something very smart and uniform looking, such as GNER. :smilebox:

westcoaster

Established Member
Well, if nothing else, it'll be easy to re-brand ;)

when the new company is formed i think these might get a nice lick of paint first, as they are currently split between two companys it would look silly in two different liverys working different operators trains

WessexWarrior

TPE on SWT comes to mind....

Agreed. At times, you can see people check the departure boards again when the train comes in because of the livery confusion. Thing is, it might be a while before they get re-liveried, as there's no cover (that I know of) for the units.

Demps

S**** First barbie, especially on 185's

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
I never liked the old MML colour scheme, but I miss it now its gone.

As for current, probably the old North Western star livery, its very plain and boring IMO.

Jordy

Yup, it was so 90's i loved it but hated it

gingerheid

Established Member
Can't believe it got to the second page before someone mentioned first.

I mean... how many contenders do they enter?

Status
Not open for further replies.