• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Worst Service to Passenger-Numbers Ratio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tothetrains

I've recently became interested in the lack of service at stations that clearly deserve a better service (as shown in their passenger numbers).

I consider Llandrindod on the HoW line to have the worst ratio. (40,000 passengers per annum to 4 trains a day in each direction).
Anyone got suggestions?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OxtedL

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Gatwick Airport has a worse ratio, with only 400 trains a day in each direction and 19 million passengers per annum.

70014IronDuke

Established Member
I've recently became interested in the lack of service at stations that clearly deserve a better service (as shown in their passenger numbers).

I consider Llandrindod on the HoW line to have the worst ratio. (40,000 passengers per annum to 4 trains a day in each direction).
Anyone got suggestions?

Eernurrrrrrr Eernurrrrrrr <FAKE NEWS KLAXON>

Llandrindod has 4 trains e/w per day plus a terminator which reverses and provides an early morning serice to Shrewbury/Crewe on weekdays.
Four trains per day e/w on Saturdays, two on Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.