• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Would you mind...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

class 313

Established Member
Well, ive noticed that 99% of the time the links are not avilable. Maybe thats your website your host, or maybe to many people have downloaded the file. Also the link in your sig doesnt work when the file link doesnt work.

But yeh, I wouldnt mind if it was 100MB

Muppet

Dont mind that would be great

But may be worth doing the small file for the slower internet user

mbonwick

Established Member
I wouldn't mind a large file size.
Maybe it would be a good idea to also have a smaller size for slower users? (Dial-up)

Coxster

Established Member
I think a majority of people wouldn't mind as most people who download from the internet nowadays have broadband so if it improves the quality of your productions then go for it!

P.S. That BVE recording is great! ;)

Daniel

Established Member
I'f it means they'd be high quality, id leave it downloading overnight if I had too!

Tom B

Established Member
Two options would be great - but if only one could be done, let it be the larger one. Remember back in dial up days how we coped with 10mb files?

Railnetwork

Well, ive noticed that 99% of the time the links are not avilable. Maybe thats your website your host, or maybe to many people have downloaded the file. Also the link in your sig doesnt work when the file link doesnt work.

But yeh, I wouldnt mind if it was 100MB

It's probably your browser as we're currently having no problems with our host. If we do I'll stick it on one of our other 20 servers :P

Thanks for the replys, I will take note!

T

Tom

If Loader is on about TSC, then how come you're on here?!?! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.