• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WR Have another 2 Pacers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serathor

Latest news from the Wensleydale Railway. They have taken delivery of another two Pacers for private use.. I would love to be able to do something simaler.
The screenshot is not my post and I am not the author of it.. all credits to the author.Screenshot_20200603-212814_Facebook.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

alexl92

Established Member
It's great that more are being preserved; as much as I hated them in mainline service they are an important part of our railway heritage. Especially for the WR as one of the first two sets they got is destined to become an 'eco home' once the owners find a suitable piece of land and receive planning permission. That'll still leave them with 3 sets though, which would do for a decent gala alongside their first gen units.

It's great that more are being preserved; as much as I hated them in mainline service they are an important part of our railway heritage. Especially for the WR as one of the first two sets they got is destined to become an 'eco home' once the owners find a suitable piece of land and receive planning permission. That'll still leave them with 3 sets though, which would do for a decent gala alongside their first gen units.

No it'll actually leave them with 2 operational units as 142035 is going to be a spares donor.

Status
Not open for further replies.