• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wrecking Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

387star

On Moderation
Bruce Springsteen's new album is the best work he has done for years.

Be sure to listen!

Will be travelling up to see him in Hyde Park again anyone else?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ACE1888

Love my Rock music, but just don't 'get' Mr Springsteen, in 1985, his P.R was fantastic over here, had hardly ever heard of him, being very much an 'American' artist, then all of a sudden, it was 'The Boss this', 'The Boss that' and playing to 80,000 people everywhere, each to their own though...:roll:

martinsh

Established Member
Love my Rock music, but just don't 'get' Mr Springsteen, in 1985, his P.R was fantastic over here, had hardly ever heard of him, being very much an 'American' artist, then all of a sudden, it was 'The Boss this', 'The Boss that' and playing to 80,000 people everywhere, each to their own though...:roll:

Some of us have been fans since 1975 with "Born To Run", raved about Darkness and The River, saw him in 1981, and think that he "sold out" with "Born In The USA". :p

[ I also appeared in the 1987 video of Born To Run. Well, I was an unidentifiable blob in the crowd, but part of the video was definitely from a concert I was at ]

387star

On Moderation
Lucky you! Born in the USA is simply a chapter in Bruce's career. He is so prolific and dynamic

Status
Not open for further replies.