• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Wrexham Wanderings

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisM

A trip upto Wrexham on Monday producing only a few photos here due to it being very cold and having to deal with windy conditions and hailstones and snow.
By the way Wrexham is as scank as Walsall.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
ChrisM said:
A trip upto Wrexham on Monday producing only a few photos here due to it being very cold and having to deal with windy conditions and hailstones and snow.
By the way Wrexham is as scank as Walsall.
Very good shots there! Love the snow.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
The snow really does make the units look different. Good shots.

As for how 'skank' Wrexham is, I never explored the town on my last visit to the town, so can't say much either way, but it can't be that bad, surely?!

ChrisM

Thanks for the comments.
The snow made a few shots look better then they wouldn't have done and i'm pleased with them.

WSXFan said:
As for how 'skank' Wrexham is, I never explored the town on my last visit to the town, so can't say much either way, but it can't be that bad, surely?!
It was a pretty dire place,sure not everyone was pleb like but i would put it on a par with Walsall or Pontypridd. :)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Nowt wrong with Pontypridd IMO! Seemed an alright place when I visited the station back in October 2005. Nice Wetherspoons pub across the road from the station too!

ChrisM

WSXFan said:
Nowt wrong with Pontypridd IMO! Seemed an alright place when I visited the station back in October 2005. Nice Wetherspoons pub across the road from the station too!
Is a nice pub i've been in a few times and the foods nice,normally have the mixed grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.