• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

WSX 31's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Established Member
Look like they have had there time with Nat Ex now, & looks unlikly FGW will keep them :cry:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
'Tis a shame. I just find it a shame that the stock wasn't kept in proper condition :(

Dennis

Established Member
Are they not running when theres 6 nations rugby in Cardiff then? Normally do something on those days.

Sprinter

Last Sunday when I went through Derby. I noticed 31601 had returned home (after its extended holiday in the SW) to FM Rail's Derby base, don't know where the coaches are though.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
doubt they'd send 31s from derby because a 153 broke down, i know a couple of times ive seen a 158 failed at Westbury (31s were at westbury that time) and once was just cancelled (have to get next service out) or a 158 replacement

Still dunno if Greater western will use them, in the NRT i see the summer Warminster - Weymouth still runs and was a 31, still might only be a 150 + 153 combo or something, but hey what am i moaning at! Wessex 31s arent too great, i think its down to the driver, 31602 at the SVR was some real clag and noise!!

Status
Not open for further replies.