• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[WT] GEN- 31s on Weymouth Trains 3rd Sep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Apparently, they will be running this weekend as well, though I'm not sure if that's true or not, if it is, they should be running the same as yesterday: -
0840 Bristol Temple M - Weymouth
???? Weymouth - Bristol Temple M
1440 Bristol Temple M - Weymouth
1716 Weymouth - Bristol Temple M

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
If any 1 is doing this then come & say Hello. I will be in a Red "I leapt For London" T-Shirt or Blue Fleece

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Surprised WSX aren't getting their 31s up to Cardiff for the game today. Still, that's WSX for you, they'll simply put on overcrowded 2-car 158s on Pompey Harbours. Glad I'm not getting one of those today!

Jim

Established Member
They realesed to class 150's BUT 1 of them had to cover the normal 31 diagram :roll:

richa2002

Established Member
I saw an 8 car train leave Cardiff Central consisting of a 2 car 158, 2 153s and 2 150s.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Apparently, they will be running this coming weekend as well, though I'm not sure if that's true or not. (Same as above).

Dennis

Established Member
I am pretty sure they are doing the same diagram next week - but if this week was anything to go by expect them to run late!!

Did the two return trips on Saturday with little time for food, beer or phots because of the late running. Still, nice ride even if the external observations resulted in a liberal covering of oil.

Lets hope Wessex retain these units to the end of their franchise and actually use them (when the Westbury - Bath line is open at weekends).

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Brill. Thanks for that,
Still never had the chance to do those 31s yet, I'm looking forward to it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.