• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

www.traintickets.com not aware of Worcester Parkway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envoy

Established Member
It appears that the split ticketing site >https://www.traintickets.com
is not
aware that Worcestershire Parkway station exists. I sent them a message over a week ago and still nothing regarding loading this station.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It appears that the split ticketing site >https://www.traintickets.com
is not
aware that Worcestershire Parkway station exists. I sent them a message over a week ago and still nothing regarding loading this station.
It is now.

But they are no longer doing split tickets, which is very odd as that's their raison d'être!

For that matter, neither are Raileurope (formerly known as Loco2)!

Traintickets.com and Raileurope use the same provider, so maybe there is an issue with the provider? I doubt either site would choose to stop offering split tickets; it's very strange!

Trainline and Trainsplit still do split tickets, of course.

Joe Paxton

Established Member
But they are no longer doing split tickets, which is very odd as that's their raison d'être!

For that matter, neither are Raileurope (formerly known as Loco2)!

Traintickets.com and Raileurope use the same provider, so maybe there is an issue with the provider? I doubt either site would choose to stop offering split tickets; it's very strange!

Maybe conserving resources (e.g. temporarily shut down), or else gone bust? I doubt rail ticket retailing is exactly a booming industry at present. Much like many other sectors of the economy.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's back doing splits again now.

And yes this is an incredibly hard time for retailers. I'm not convinced all will survive to be honest.

The company doing their splits is primarily aweb design / hosting company I believe, so I'd imagine they would be ok, but you never know.

Their splits do seem to be better than Trainline's.

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
It's back doing splits again now.

And yes this is an incredibly hard time for retailers. I'm not convinced all will survive to be honest.

The company doing their splits is primarily aweb design / hosting company I believe, so I'd imagine they would be ok, but you never know.

Their splits do seem to be better than Trainline's.
It appears they're no longer doing splits once more, despite the website advertising that they are. Is it just this website not doing splits at the moment or are others affected (as far as I know Trainsplit is still doing them but I'm not sure about Trainline and others).

Status
Not open for further replies.